Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Who exactly are we taking this planet back from?


What do I mean when I say "Take back the planet"? WHO are we taking it from? Who owns it right now? Well it turns out that some VERY pretty people are pulling strings worldwide to get you to string along with them. Now I have been doing face readings ever since my father died about 20 years ago, it was a gift he gave me when he died. So read THESE faces...


So, at the pinnacle of the people who think they own us is the poop. here is Ratzinger the Nazi.  In 1832 the then poop,  Bonifacious, decreed in blood that he owned all of humanity's souls, all their property and all their land, which under Admiralty law, they do, with this Papal bullshit decree. Nuff said, now on to George Bush senior...

Well this guy's dad funded both sides of World War 2 how nice. He made a small fortune selling Aluminum to the Nazis. Actually he was born in Germany and is related to the Queen who is also of German descent. Hey I know I'm not giving you all the details, you google it and just let me be the sensationalist.

Now George Soros, well here is a global player if ever there was one, money money money, and did I mention money? It holds a lot of sway in this world, like, lets buy our next president and destroy America, its a sore on our global domination plans etc.

This is the Queen of England owner of the Crown, honing in on Swan for supper, enough said, she owns about 6 million acres of Mother Earth, this is one greedy ass woman.  NO SHARING!

This is ZeeBIG and NEW, Brzezinski Poo,  I don't even have to say anything about him, just look at his face fellow human, this is the face of a man with no soul. This is a conniver of the highest degree.

This is an innocent child reading a book with a seriously demented man, the man I cannot identify at this time, sorry.
All I know is that if this lil' girl knew who she was with she would have asked him why he didn't let DARPA loose and let those towers go down unprotected along with everyone in them, that day.  After that I may have mentioned that he had the book upside down and "is this just a photo op for you?"

This lil' phupper, ran around the world as a big sex symbol causing all kinds of mayhem in the seventies. See that quote? that explains him very well. I think he would get arrested just about anywhere in the world for crimes against humanity, so he just stays home now. The propaganda machine that once cushioned him has disappeared right from under his arrogant derrier and morphed into the fart cushion of alternative news.

Angela in her ashes of  Nazi heritage, some claim she is the daughter of Hitler I admit thats a stretch but I won't  rule it out.


Here is a representative of the god lovin' Vatican, testing out arms, I also hear they have stocks in condoms, I just love how they are so true to the word of God.

Now this is a tiny hit list, so please don't inundate me with all the people I have missed, tomorrow I will show the faces of those who should be meritoriously elected without funds to be the true stewards of this earth. I cannot resist one more pic... AAAAhahahahaha!

Draco guy himself. look how old he is getting, now THAT is one evil man, see those eyes?
I just have ONE last question. Do you feel the love?

No comments: